Chesapeake Opening Day and the day after

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Fished Saturday and it was tough for me, we only caught one; At least my daugher got one (35"). We trolled for seven hours.

Sunday was much better, very few boats to my surprise. We fished a different area all together and got our quick limit of three and got home at a reasonable time. Hopefully the fish will be there on Wed when I go out again.

Here is a pic of my daugher.

Attachments

• stephanie fishing 003 (Medium).jpg
    stephanie fishing 003 (Medium).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 138
Nice work Anthony. There were A LOT of skunks reported so you did well. I am so glad to see your daughter fishing with you. My 8 year old son fishes the trophy season with me (he landed 3 fish on Sat himself using the rod holders) but my daughters only fish in the summer (mostly perch jerking) as they are 6 and 3 years old I hope they will land fish like that in the future.

What depth and what side of the channel were you working?

I have a similar report. I started the day at the CCNPP "rips" and jigged up 6 or 7 stripers in the 20" range before the sun came up and too many boats arrived.

I then went back to the dock and picked up my wife, her high school friend and her husband, and came back out to troll. Trolled for about 4.5 hours and ended up skunked. Water was like a sheet of glass and the sun was blaring down into the water. My guess is that drove the fish down.

Dave

aka

nice......can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go offshore. at least she is happy driving the boat in the intracoastal.

Attachments

• IMG_2931.jpg
    IMG_2931.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64
Back