Choose your power carefully!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I know. Took it directly off Fla Sportsman. Don't know much about computers.

FWIW, it's a barge being "paddled" by an excavator mounted on front.

FishFactory":2vvq2b6t said:
gw204":2vvq2b6t said:
That must be a Yamaha-powered website! :lol: :wink:

Hrump...You fall down and bang your head too? :lol:

Actually he did! He slipped and fell in my boat in some rough seas at the CBBT-- (hense me currently having the deck re-gel coated with an aggressive nonskid)

Brian better be a Yam fan. He has 2 of them. His 25'er is powered with twin 225ox66. :shock:

That's what happens when you buy used. You get "stuck" with someone else's choice. :wink:

gw204":3hr0f523 said:
That's what happens when you buy used. You get "stuck" with someone else's choice. :wink:

Gradys only come with Yamahas.

One of the advantages of buying high-end NC made boats (Parker, Grady, Regulator) is they make important decisions for their customers.

Helps keep "first-time" buyers from making tragic mistakes!

:lol:

(stir, stir, stir....)

Now, get rid of those plastic Crocs and get some real boat shoes so you won't be falling around in boats. Eventually, you'll get "sea legs" and can take off the head padding. :lol:

bahh fish... You must be one of those communist liberals who thinks the govt knows how to spend your money best. :lol: 8) :p :wink:

B-Faithful":13ii3ry3 said:
bahh fish... You must be one of those communist liberals who thinks the govt knows how to spend your money best. :lol: 8) :p :wink:

Nawww...A Southern RedNeck construction worker who works hard for our low pay and doesn't have money for constant busted stuff repairs. :wink: :p

You Might Be A RedNeck If You're Too Drunk To Fish! Jeff Foxworthy

Back