• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Clamp on Extended Fishing Rod holder (double your rods)- 100% 316 Stainless - New

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royalkoi

Reaction score
316 Stainless Steel Extended and Standard Rod Holders.

This is a great way to double your rod holders as the extended rod holders are designed to fit in between your current rod holders. By Extending the rod holder, it allows clearance so your reels and rod tips do not bang into each other. Compare our rod holders to all others. Most others use a mix of 316 and 304 stainless. Ask them if its 100% 316.

This rod holder has a 3.5 inch extension arm so your reels and rods don’t bang up on each other. Each are adjustable to match the angle you need.

Will also clamp to T-Tops as well. You can never have enough rod holders! This is the most cost efficient way to increase your rod holders.

Extended Rod Holder- 1" - 1.25" clamp ( 10.25" tall, 7" wide( end to end))
Price is $80 each. Free shipping with 2 or more ordered

Standard Rod Holder 1"-1.25"( 10.25" tall, 3.25" wide ( end to end))
Price is $49 each. Free shipping with 2 or more.

Standard Rod Holder 3/4"-1"( 10.25" tall, 3.25" wide ( end to end))
Price is $49 each. Free shipping with 2 or more.

If you have notice this post is like

flyhigh123

https://www.classicparker.com/threads/clamp-on-extended-fishing-rod-holder-316-stainless.17787/
I am Joe's cousin and taking this over for him.

Sold hundreds, never a complaint

2D8Szgs.jpg1377652-f3c39e4259f4f274e09ac8f1b98681fa.jpgApBilG7.jpgiQEOjAY.jpgMS-SSRH-3EXT PS.jpgMS-SSRH_1.jpgMS-SSRH_3.jpgMS-SSRH.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks MTMCJ
When you install it can you share pictures

Are there rubber gaskets/pads that fit between the rod holder and what you are clamping it to or is it metal to metal?
sorry not but you can found some thing for that

Last edited:
I installed a set the exact same rod holders on my 2320 when I purchased it in 2016. I put a thin rubber pad inside the clamp to act as a type of gasket. Works great. No issues apart from tightening of the inside bolt but that was just once.

I installed a set the exact same rod holders on my 2320 when I purchased it in 2016. I put a thin rubber pad inside the clamp to act as a type of gasket. Works great. No issues apart from tightening of the inside bolt but that was just once.
Thanks for the info tjd24
How’s the Rod holder holding up since 2016

Latest posts

Back