Clamp on rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iltfish

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a 1999 2520 MVSC with the standard 6 rod rocket launcher. As always, I could use a few extra holders up top. But I am trying to avoid replacing the entire unit with a new increased capacity rocket launcher.
Has anybody ever added clamp on rod holders to the rocket launcher tube?
For spacing, I am thinking about 4 holders.
I still need to check the launcher tube OD, but its quite thick.
Pics or brands would be great

I've used Lee's - not sure what the OD of the launcher tube is- But I know the Lee product can go up to 2.375". On my 2320- I actually added two to the vertical grab rails ( 1 on each side). ( These rails are much smaller diameter than the launcher) Lee product seems to be made well( Good welds, precision machining), and available at multiple brick and mortar and internet retailers.

I also have 1 on each side grab handle. But angle allows rods to hit pilings when going in/out of slip. Which is why I want to add to the rocket launcher:

I even used one for a center rigger. Lee's clamp on I believe they are 1.5." The center rigger was different size because of the bend.

IMG_2044.JPG

I even used one for a center rigger. Lee's clamp on I believe they are 1.5." The center rigger was different size because of the bend.

View attachment 32415
I've said it before; The parker is always the best looking boat in the marina! (I may have said 'Prettiest gal at the dance").... means the same...

Last edited:
I added 4 from AMarine in between the welded ones pretty much like the picture above, well priced and have held up very well.

Have a total of 10 up top now.

Back