• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coachmen Diesel Elite Parker Puller! Must Go Cheap!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
Got a super nice 40', 2007 Coachmen SportsCoach Diesel Elite with Less than 9000 miles! NADA Blue Book $190,000.00! I will let it go for $129,000.00. This coach sold for $270,000.00 new and is in like new condition with every option you could imagine riding on a thoroughbred Freightliner chassis with 350HP turbo CAT diesel coupled to an Allison 6 speed. There is way too much to list here but you can see it all at-

http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail4354834.htm

This is a rare CAT powered Class A built for the long haul. Oh and it will pull any Parker up to 10K :lol: with the factory installed tow hitch. Hook your Parker to the back and you have the ultimate vacationing machine.

You could also consider this "Escape Plan B" if the misses wants the house you hook your Parker to the Elite and SEEE YA!!! :lol:

Attachments

• Front 2.JPG
    Front 2.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 836
  • Pass Side 3.JPG
    Pass Side 3.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 836
  • Interior Rear.JPG
    Interior Rear.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 836
  • Inside Forward.JPG
    Inside Forward.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 836
  • Pass Side Full Rear.JPG
    Pass Side Full Rear.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 836
  • Bed Work Station 2.JPG
    Bed Work Station 2.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 836
I actually sold it a month ago....Forgot to update.

I sold another (my parents) Georgetown Class A In a local newspaper in 3 days!! They actually had a difficult time finding a new one because dealers had low inventory.

Economy is bad but that does not mean everyone is broke :wink:

A good friend of mine just bought a new Ford dually and figured he was going to get a deal of a lifetime considering the economy but he paid top dollar??? Go Figure. :? In our area the main jobs effected are real estate and trades that are really feeling the pinch. Most are not effected much at all as they work for the goverment or goverment contractors.

Latest posts

Back