Cobra Stabilizers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rangerdog

Reaction score
Last night I installed a Cobra Edge Stabilizer on my F225 2320DVSC. After lengthly study and after remembering what dramatic improvements it gave to my Bass Boat I said well duh.

I can't wait to see how it performs. The boat is great on plane but getting there is always a battle. I'll report back hopefully this weekend

We've put one on our boat and boy what an improvment!!!! Just finished the trim tab upgrade (12X12 to 9X24) can't wait to get back on the lake and try them out.

We've put one on our boat and boy what an improvment!!!! Just finished the trim tab upgrade (12X12 to 9X24) can't wait to get back on the lake and try them out.

I have one on each of my F-115s. With two F-115s on the transom, the boat was a$$ heavy and the OEM tabs wouldn't push the bow down. The stabilizers work wonders to lift the transom, and make the OEM tabs much more sensitive. Two Cobra stabilizers cost me $120, while a tab upgrade would have cost four times that.

Although I lost about 1mph at WOT, it improved my low end planing capability and I get better fuel economy because I don't have the tabs deployed all the time.

I have a post around here in ancient history that shows them.

Dave

aka

Back