• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Console Cover for 2300 CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muleski

Reaction score
I had this console cover built for our 2002 2300 CC. Our boat has the factory T-top. The console cover is pretty detailed. It covers the entire console, including the windshield, and runs all the way to the cockpit sole. It fits underneath the T-top. Combination of zippers and high end Velcro flaps. It's Sunbrella, the color is Persian Tweed. Green and black. Great color.

It doesn't fit perfectly. The bow end of it doesn't fit ideally on the two diagonal top struts, as you can see in the picture. I would think that it would be an easy patch and repair job. There's also a small imperfection where they must have sewed the canvas, then pulled the stitching. It's near the steering wheel. It has never been used.

This was an expensive piece of work. Was originally going to cost $850. I wasn't pleased, and we settled on $600. I intended to have another shop clean up the work. But, I've decided that it's more than I need. I'm going to have a very small cover made to cover the windshield, and the sliding doors for the instrument cubby.

My guess is that for less than $100, this can be fixed to be very nice, and to fit properly. My loss is your gain. I'll sell it for $150. Pick it up in Marblehead, MA or I'll ship anywhere in the US for an additional $25.

I have some pictures, but not many. Boat is covered, so I'm somewhat limited in that regard. PM me with questions or for more details.

[/img]

we're offering a 1/2 console cover for parker's large sport console with radio box. it slips over the windshield and comes down to cover the sliding hatch out of black acyrlic the current price is 152.03 which is 10% below dealer cost

Thanks for letting me know. I'm partial to the Sunbrella, in this color. Have some other "stuff" that I want to coordinate with. Sounds like exactly what I want, otherwise.

Here is a photo of the cover I had made for my console and my leaning post. I also had the wrap around and Wings made at the same time. The material matched the Sunbrella material on the factory T-top. It may give you an idea of what you want and how it looks.

Thanks very much. That's a great looking set-up. I like the console cover. I'm planning on one to cover the windshield, the sliding doors, and possibly the surface with the wheel and binnacle, like yours.

The one that I'm hoping to sell covers everything, right down to the cockpit sole on all four sides of the console. Other than the front diagonals, and the way they are not aligned, it's perfect. Bigger than I need. Bigger than I want to store on board. If I docked my boat, rather than keeping it on a mooring, I'd have it repaired and keep it.

Thanks again. Good info.

CE,
on your batwings I see you went pretty much straight across from your windsheild. I am thinking about putting them on my boat next year. However I was going to have them angled back some because of the amount of pressure when running and dont want them to rip off.
How do you have yours set up? I am interested in the design. Do the wings roll up or are they fixed?

The wings have a slight angle back, not much though. I decided not to go to the floor so that I didn't have to install any fasteners to the floor. The main thing I wanted was to knock down most of the wind and spray. When their not needed, I un-jip them from the outer pole and they fold back and fasten to the back T-top support and lay flat. I didnt want to roll them up to prevent the 40 mil Regalite from getting damaged or scratched. The outer support poles fastens with a single screw at the top and bottom. I trailer the boat with the wings on without any problems. Here is the web site of the place I had the work done. http://www.diamondwrapsportfishing.com/
Diane has some additional photos of center console boats, including photos of my boat. She is a real detail person.

Charlie
Eden, Md.

Thanks for the link. If you can post some photos of your setup I would be grateful. The 410 area code is a bit far for me to bring my boat. I may have to pilfer your design and modify a bit to prevent outright plagiarism.

Here is another photo that I have. I will be more than glad to allow any canvas shop utilize my idea and my boat for a pattern for any canvas work.

Charlie
Eden, Md.

Back