Cost to overhaul all plumbing?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilgoreT

Reaction score
Hello -

I have a 2003 2510 WA. I have read that overtime the hoses for the head, etc become porous and the only way to fix the "head smell" is to replace the hose.
Anyone know of a very rough estimate for replacing all the hosing on the boat and also install a new toilet?
The toilet is cracked slightly where the manual pump on the toilet connect to the floor.

Any other useful info on this topic would be apreciated.

-- Thanks,

James

Can't help with estimating costs and couldn't even give a guess as my boat has no hard wired head (porta potty) but would guess that at current 'yard rates' for me anyway, I'd consider doing it myself. While undoubtedly not a pleasant job, it's essentially replacing what's there, so if nothing else for someone that's a little bit handy, it should be a straight forward project.

I do not know the cost either but it is not that difficult to do, as long as the attachment points are available. You will probably have to slit the hose at the fittings to remove it.
Use a lubricant on the fitting when you install the new hose

Also, get the best hose you can because as you will find it is very hard to handle and you do not want it to permeate the odor again.

Back