Couple of upgrades on a Parker 2110

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_Irene

Reaction score
Hey guys, Got a 1996 Parker 2110 W/A was going to sell but given the market being so crazy and I can't get what I really I have decided to keep and invest a little money. I have seen a few of these boats with center cockpit baitwells. The boat has very limited storage fishboxes etc so something center mounted on the deck( not too big) in width but possible height would save me space place provide a cooler on sandvar days...The other thing is in 1996 they did not yet have the molded seawall in the back, instead they used a starboard transom door that lets in a lot of water....I am would like to either find a mold of the seawall from the 1997 and up models or I was considering putting the batteries under the pedestal seats boxes to get more weight up further. I have seen similar boats on here with the center mounted fish boxes but could never find anything online. Any help or input is appreciated

I pulled some pictures as this is my 1996 and how it’s setup for me D4597526-C65F-4EF1-98BA-910110DECB37.jpeg
4113236E-B5EB-4AA9-B99F-F3064627D14F.jpeg

Very nice where did you purchase the center cockpit livewell from? I wish I could find the transom piece like you have, mine just has a piece of starboard across it.

Latest posts

Back