CP Burgees are here!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Finally ... the Classic Parker burgees are here! The designs are as per below.

NOTE: If you recall, John CBIGMA 'loaned' $500+ to Classic Parker (read: me!) to buy burgees. John got stiffed on that deal :evil: by that seller. I have found a new reliable supplier and I do need to recoup the $500 John lost on behalf of Classic Parker. So ... believe me, I am not making any money running CP, nor do I care to, in fact - it costs me money. I would, however, like to be able to pay the annual $200+ server fees and then recoup some of the investment I lay out in $$ when I buy the CP koozies by the 100s, or the hats, (as well as pay back CBIGMA the $500+) and now - pay for these new CP burgees.

Pricing:
Burgees are $22 each shipped. They are a 2-ply 8mil construction burgee with a double-stitched edging and heavy duty extra hem at the pole edge, with 2 heavy brass grommets. The construction looks great and the colors are vibrant! As with ANY item placed outside exposed to the UV, for longest life, roll up the burgee and cover with a simple sunbrella flag cover. If you (? :shock: ) or your wife can sew, these take but minutes to make.

How to Order:
Just send me a PM and tell me what STYLE you want and HOW MANY. I can either send you an invoice so you can pay through PayPal or I'll send you the item right out and you send me back a check. I have only ordered (15) in the Center Console CC version and (45) in the Sport Cabin SC version, for these burgees ... so get them while I have them!

CP Koozies: Also see my 'other' Xmas ad as I have Center Console CC logo koozies and Sport Cabin SC logo koozies for sale too, (2) for $5. And finally, I have some limited edition Classic Parker embroidered hats.

Please know your support in buying CP stuff keeps this site up and running and best of all ... it's FREE!

Attachments

• CC Burgee1 (Small).JPG
    CC Burgee1 (Small).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,549
  • CC Burgee2 (Small).JPG
    CC Burgee2 (Small).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,549
  • SC-Burgee.jpg
    SC-Burgee.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,006
And ... don't forget, I have beer can or water bottle koozies for sale, (2) for $5 delivered. Available in the Center Console CC logo or the Sport Cabin SC logo.

I'll give a discount for combination orders of burgees, hats, koozies, and decals.

Attachments

• CP Koozies (Small).JPG
    CP Koozies (Small).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,547
Dale: Would like to order a flag for our 2120 sport cabin, are there any left? If so would you mail us one and I will mail you a check.

Thanks
Guy & Linda Carola
"The Linda Lou"
12144 Blue Teal Lane
Machipongo, VA 23405

Linda Lou":n6djz7s0 said:
Dale: Would like to order a flag for our 2120 sport cabin, are there any left? If so would you mail us one and I will mail you a check.

Thanks
Guy

Sent, thank you!

rhowarth01":n6djz7s0 said:
Any of the SC left?

Yes, I have about a dozen SC left and about the same of the CC logo.

Back