Cuddy Door Lock

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brightlights

Reaction score
The new (1999) 2310 WA that I bought did not have keys for the cudy door. I tried to remove the lock by unscrewing the single screw on the inside bottom of lock. The rivet nut that fastened to the screw seems locked in there. I did not want to apply too much force.......Anyone have any experience with this????????

Thanks...

Hi,

If it is a Perko, you just need the number( stamped) on the cylinder of the locking mechanism, and fax them over a copy of your ownership docs.
and they will send you two keys in the mail. I'm not real sure about the validity of their process but I followed it and recieved my keys in less than a week.

Good luck!

Scotty

I checked the lock.....the only externally identifying markings say

Eskiltuna Tuna Sweden and a number on the inside of the latch (not on the tumbler) 982 843.

I just replaced my lock using a $15.00 replacement from WM. The nut probably is just frozen on. Try a little WD40 or something that might help break it free. It should go.
Good Luck!

I also have a 1999 2310 and only recieved 1 key when i bought the boat. after much research and a lot of phone calls i located only one dealer who has the keys and locks, he is located in Florida and walked me through the proper kay for my cabin and then mailed me 2 new keys. The company is RTI Marine Supply / 815 W Park Ave / Edgewater, FL 32132. Hope that helps you.

Parker 2310

That was

dynomite.jpg

Keys on order!!!!!!!

Thanks man, I owe you a cold one!!!! Come collect anytime........We are just three miles east of the Gulf Stream in Jupiter FL.

Glad I could help. If i ever get down there i will look you up. Take care and let me know if you do anything different to your boat, i am always interested in 2310 projects.

Walt

Back