• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Custom Cover for 1800/1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offduty5

Reaction score
I have a custom winter cover for an 1800/1801 that was used only once by me… came with boat when I bought from original owner…original owner covered boat in his garage… so there is no wear and tear…it’s in great shape … no use for me anymore…. Placed a t top on my boat this season…Asking $350.00 In North New Jersey… but I will ship …or meet half way for NJ guys… text or call 201.394.7277… or PM..

I may be interested. Can you post some pics of the cover on the boat?

Does it have a zipper entrance to get in and out of the boat when the cover is installed? If so, what side is the zipper door on?

Does it have a draw string or elastic around the bottom? What other sort of tie downs or attachment points does it have?

How far down the hull does it go?

Would it be suitable for use when the boat is on a lift?

Thanks!

I have a custom winter cover for an 1800/1801 that was used only once by me… came with boat when I bought from original owner…original owner covered boat in his garage… so there is no wear and tear…it’s in great shape … no use for me anymore…. Placed a t top on my boat this season…Asking $350.00 In North New Jersey… but I will ship …or meet half way for NJ guys… text or call 201.394.7277… or PM..
Interested if you still have it please let me know

Back