Custom Sun Shade

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just completed a custom sun shade for a 2520. The guys wanted some extra shade so heres what we came up with.
DSC04795.jpg

[/img]
DSC04806.jpg

:shock:

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEET! I have the same boat, and my dad hangs
out in the cabin when the sun is hot. Can't catch fish from in there!
This would be perfect. I wonder if my wife would buy into the "skin cancer preventative" argument ?

Awesome looking job!

Looks really nice !
Thanks for the food for thought
That would be nice to have
About ....How much ???

Awesome job very very clean looking!!!Man your going to have a business on making the sun shade i can tell you that!!!Hey if it worth your time then run with the idea!!!Look already how many want one!!

Hey thanks everyone I thought you guys would like this.

I think I got back to everyone that was looking for a price on them. If I missed anyone just shoot me an e-mail or give us a call and we can go over it.

That grab handle above the doorway must be awesome on the head.

GW Performance Welding":2isq8eey said:
Parker23":2isq8eey said:
That grab handle above the doorway must be awesome on the head.

6'4" at the lowest point on this one. If someone needs it higher thats no problem either. Basicly the same as most t-tops.
I was refering to the grab handle mounted under the roof overhang above the door. Not your shade.

Glenn
I think your pricing is very competitive
Also I love the design
Wish I lived in NJ
I would definitely be getting one
Real nice work.

Hi Glen, another beautiful job! For those of you who have not seen Glen's work before, it is top notch! Search this fourm for 2520 custom flybridge and you will see what he did for me. Awesome craftmanship, good prices and the best materials. Best of all, Glen is a nice guy to deal with and had my project finished on time. :D

Attachments

• flybridge.jpg
    flybridge.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,210
Back