• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ding Ding!!!More Forsale here!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HaHaha thanks Kev you are prob. the 5th guy from here that said that and if there looking for a boat there going to contact me cause i find them all!!! It is so funny!!!

Small world...I've been checking out the 2120's pretty close since that's the boat I'm looking for ....Looks like the first one you posted is a dealer .....I could be wrong , but it sure looks like Mack's boat with a higher price tag on it !!....

Hey you could be very rite with that i was looking at 1st picture tring to look at the Reg # and its hard to tell but it does look like his from that picture and # on there and it has 109hrs like he had posted too,has the awing as well!!!Good observation there!!!

Same electronics layout , and it even has the same sticker on the sliding window ....

Yes i just seem that myself!!!Crazy stuff,but that was good looking the 1st time for you to notice so quick no that i look at it more it has to be it for sure!!!

Back