Disappointed With Parker Support

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Burns

Reaction score
I own a 2013 Parker 21SC which I bought new.

For the 1st time I have tried to get support from Parker and in my opinion they failed miserably.

I need to repair some scratches in my gel coat so I contacted Parker by phone and left a message asking where I could buy the gel coat repair kit that would match my boat. I waited two weeks received no reply, so I sent them an e-mail with the same question.

Same result "0" response. Obviously I am very disappointed in Parker customer support.

So I pose the question to this group, does anyone know where I can obtain the matching color gel coat kit for my 2013 21SC?

Below is a link to Cecil Marine which will sell you the clear coat for your boat. I have dealt with them online, as I live quite a distance away from them, and the support was very good.

Also, I would think you could easily walk in any Parker dealer and they would help you out. Most Parker dealers that I have been in are very willing to help. In any case, try this link out.

http://www.cecilmarineonline.com/logos-and-decals/

Thank you for your help. I would have gone to my dealer but he has subsequently closed.

Agree with MadGar. I got mine from my local Parker dealer. I'm sure they will ship it to you if you need another source.
Starling Marine
Morehead City, NC

This is strange. My experience with Parker was beyond expectations. I bought my 2300 DV USED, had a problem with a latch on a hatch cover, emailed them simply asking for the part number to replace, and they sent one to me gratis! They had no obligation or even reasonable expectation to help me to that degree.

So far they have totally ignored me.

Thanks to you guys I know where to go.

It's a shame that a company that makes such a good boat ignores their customers.

Robin and Eric D. (Engineering) have always been responsive for me for questions I have had over the years (e.g. dimensions, part numbers, OEM suppliers). I typically receive an email reply or return call within 1-2 business days.

Back