• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DIVE ladder and bracket for 2320 Parker WANTED

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterbrady71

Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 2320 this winter. It has a full armstrong bracket and notch for the Dive ladder to attach.

The problem is the original owner never got a ladder or the clips on the back of the boat to attach. Does anyone know where to get one
or have one for sale? I've googled and I'm not sure where else to go besides to a parker dealership. IF anyone has one for sale let me know.

LOCATED IN OHIO on the shores of Lake Erie.

Thank you,

Kris

Stainlessmarine.com has the Center Post Dive Ladder that fits in the bracket. Looks like it costs 345 bucks. Hope this helps.

I just bought a 2008 2320 this winter. It has a full armstrong bracket and notch for the Dive ladder to attach.

The problem is the original owner never got a ladder or the clips on the back of the boat to attach. Does anyone know where to get one
or have one for sale? I've googled and I'm not sure where else to go besides to a parker dealership. IF anyone has one for sale let me know.

LOCATED IN OHIO on the shores of Lake Erie.

Thank you,

Kris
Hi Peterbrady71, Armstrong has a variety of ladders for sale:

https://www.armstrongnautical.com/armstrong-marine-ladder-2/
I may be selling mine sometime later this year as I have plans to add a different style; one that can be deployed by someone in the water.

Hi Peterbrady71, Armstrong has a variety of ladders for sale:

https://www.armstrongnautical.com/armstrong-marine-ladder-2/
I may be selling mine sometime later this year as I have plans to add a different style; one that can be deployed by someone in the water.

Thank YOU for the link! That is what I am looking for. IF you are selling yours in the near future i'd be interested. IF not I will buy ones off the website.

This is the best one I found so far it’s 80$ on Amazon

Attachments

• BCF30CB3-C21D-4431-B591-D023B93C4A17.jpeg
    BCF30CB3-C21D-4431-B591-D023B93C4A17.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
This is the best one I found so far it’s 80$ on Amazon
That looks like a nice option. It would be deployable from the water; (important in a MOB situation, especially if single-handing). It looks like it is 'telescoping', where it stores into itself and then folds/stores nicely on the platform. It might be in the way just a bit when on the platform, like when static-flushing. changing oil, and such; if so, I guess just deploy the ladder. (I do those chores from a lift)...
Some Parkers have a similar one that 'stores' under the platform; my guess the only downside to that is they be constantly wetted.....
It also looks like it uses its own mounting bracket; not the built-in Armstrong mount. That means drilling holes in the Armstrong bracket; something I've been reluctant to do so far.... What precautions did you take to seal/protect the aluminum around the holes?

That looks like a nice option. It would be deployable from the water; (important in a MOB situation, especially if single-handing). It looks like it is 'telescoping', where it stores into itself and then folds/stores nicely on the platform. It might be in the way just a bit when on the platform, like when static-flushing. changing oil, and such; if so, I guess just deploy the ladder. (I do those chores from a lift)...
Some Parkers have a similar one that 'stores' under the platform; my guess the only downside to that is they be constantly wetted.....
It also looks like it uses its own mounting bracket; not the built-in Armstrong mount. That means drilling holes in the Armstrong bracket; something I've been reluctant to do so far.... What precautions did you take to seal/protect the aluminum around the holes?
I just put some 5200 under the mout but mine is open underneath. I took the other ladder off we dive off the boat and that other one is a pain to put up when done. Plus climbing up the ladder on the side with scuba gear on it leans and makes it difficult to climb that’s why I put it on the corner.

I just put some 5200 under the mout but mine is open underneath. I took the other ladder off we dive off the boat and that other one is a pain to put up when done. Plus climbing up the ladder on the side with scuba gear on it leans and makes it difficult to climb that’s why I put it on the corner.
Agree on all points. The Armstrong center-post ladder that came with our boat is hard to stow and is not rigid when in the bracket-mount. It sways left-to-right. (and it is certainly not deployable from the water). I've been looking for a replacement but was/am 'chicken' to drill through the Armstrong bracket. [I was a diver (NAUI) from 1979-2012; a 'self-inflicted' (as in being stupid!) inner-ear injury stopped my diving]...

I have an Armstrong bracket and ladder off of a 2001 2520 if you’re interested $400 and you pay shipping. Call me 510-715-2328

Attachments

• 97F42E87-3D7C-4AAA-A118-18588D59FD02.jpeg
    97F42E87-3D7C-4AAA-A118-18588D59FD02.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • BFFB762F-21CC-4BF0-A91F-2F980A8E0E58.jpeg
    BFFB762F-21CC-4BF0-A91F-2F980A8E0E58.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 4E667BB6-BC7C-4CB0-B175-857FEFD0C70D.jpeg
    4E667BB6-BC7C-4CB0-B175-857FEFD0C70D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • A23A5E38-3495-4966-93A3-B6EEE198661F.jpeg
    A23A5E38-3495-4966-93A3-B6EEE198661F.jpeg