• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Do you have one of these????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captainjjd

Reaction score
I bought a set of outriggers, old but useable, and the seller was unable to locate both of the bases. If anyone out there has one or a set I would be interested in buying them. The dimensions are as follows: The base is 3"X 5 3/4". The hole is 1 1/4". The tube is 3"'s. Going to put them on my 2520MVSC.

Attachments

• IMG_3211 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3211 (Small).JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3212 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3212 (Small).JPG
    30 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3215 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3215 (Small).JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3216 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3216 (Small).JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,053
I could be way off the mark here, but I'm willing to bet those are homemade. I've never seen outrigger bases with such short tubes and normally the tubes are on an angle compared to the mounting plate.

You could be on to something. If they were homemade, someone did a superb job. They do look a little shallow. The outrigger fits in it nicely. Thanks for your input.

heres what i got....

lee gunnel mount outriggers- mounts, bases, poles. ive only got pictures of the bases right now, i can get pics of the mounts and the poles this weekend if youre interested. the bases are 1-1/4" inside diameter, but as you can see the bases are angled. the mounts fit into the bases, and the poles fit into the mounts, if you google lees outriggers and look through their page you can find the same system. sent you a pm with the price :)

Attachments

• outrigger 1.JPG
    outrigger 1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 635
  • outrigger 2.JPG
    outrigger 2.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 635
  • outrigger 3.JPG
    outrigger 3.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 635

Latest posts

Back