Does Parker provide info on boats that were built in 2003?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried to contact Parker via website to find out if they knew what size front windows would have been installed in my 2003 2120. I have some exchanges with Robin Parker. I wanted to know if Parker had any info on the windows. Something I could relay to DSG for replacements. I got one response that requested pics,to identify the manufacturer. I responded back the windows were DSG, as the faded sticker is still on the glass. I received a response of “you already know the manufacturer, what else do you need?” Well how about dimensions of the window? If that info was not retained, I get it. Just let me know. I am trying to keep from Having to remove windows in order to trace out openings, just to replace them again while I’m waiting for the things to be built. I gotta say I was miffed by the lack of care shown by Robin Parker at my request. Is this normal from Parker? I provided the Identification number. Hell Im just frustrated by the operation.

Back