Dual control station rigging help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akparker

Reaction score
So I am needing some advice on rigging my back deck control station. I converted the boat from an I/o to a swim step twin outboard. During the repower I ended up with 2 sets of Yamaha controls. I currently have both steering stations tied together but not the controls.
Can I connect both stations with Yamaha controls and how do I tie them together?
Or must I run 2 sets of morse controls?
I would really like to have the more consolidated set up of having the Yamaha controls. I can’t visualize how to set this up, please help me and if you’ve done this before, I would really like to see it. Thank you

Are they engines that a cappable of running Twin controls at 2 stations? Can you do it with Morse's? Yes... Well Maybe? I bet you don't have the realestate to mount all the controls. You would need 4- twin controls. What you need is Twin Yamaha controls designed for Dual stations. I HIGHLY suggest you Contact Sim Yamaha to get the LIST of all the components you will need. Have your engine's serial numbers on hand when you do. This will determine "WHAT" components will work. TWIN ENGINE MAIN STATION HELM MASTER EX DEC CONTROLS 6X9-48207-20-00

Are they engines that a cappable of running Twin controls at 2 stations? Can you do it with Morse's? Yes... Well Maybe? I bet you don't have the realestate to mount all the controls. You would need 4- twin controls. What you need is Twin Yamaha controls designed for Dual stations. I HIGHLY suggest you Contact Sim Yamaha to get the LIST of all the components you will need. Have your engine's serial numbers on hand when you do. This will determine "WHAT" components will work. TWIN ENGINE MAIN STATION HELM MASTER EX DEC CONTROLS 6X9-48207-20-00
That is good information and what I was thinking. I really only want the rear station for maneuvering the boat while catching bluefin solo. I think I’m just going to rig up one engine to the stern helm with Morse.

Back