East coast trailer's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitesomthing

Reaction score
what do you guys on the east coast/ new england areas know about VENTURE TRAILER"S. Good, bad just ok, over built/ under built. Just a little info needed. We do not have them here on the west coast.
Thanks
Chris

IMO, just OK. Ask your question @ Florida Sportsman, "boating"

If you have a choice, my favorite would always be LoadMaster, Tampa Fl. You can goggle Loadmaster Aluminum Boat Trailers.

I have had all types to include loadrite and Venture. I have a Venture with my 2120. So far it has done very well. All trailers need some TLC every so often and a good rinse and aaaaaaaaaaaawd40 in some areas after use is a good idea.

I have a galvanized Venture trailer under my 2000 21 SE. It's held up OK so far. I wish it had better fasteners as I've had to replace some nuts & bolts with better quality stuff. Also. the rubber rollers are beginning to break down and I'm replacing with urethane but thats par for the black rollers. I'd buy another one as I thinnk it was/is a good value for the money.

Love my loadrite. Eventhough I have been known to forget to take the pin out and move it before backing up. (too many dead shows)
This weekend switching out my hitch to 7 blade with a 4 and 5 pin connector insert. That way I dont have to worry about the pin and I can back her up down and in.

Had mine for 4 years now under my 2510. No complaints so far for durability. I'm hard on it and have had no problems with breaks , suspension, or rollers. Winch cable needs replacing....scott

Back