Electronics company in south jersey

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWhite

Reaction score
Hey has anyone had any really good dealing with any elec. companies in south jersey? it seems like the two that I have used are ok at first then you can't get them to do anything after they get your money.

when my boat was surveyed,the surveyor recomended a shop for me to get some electrical work done.the shop did a clean job,works fine,price wasn't bad either.is it ok to give the name of the shop on here ?

if youre looking for marine electronics, try South Jersey Marine. i know some of the guys that work there, top notch operation. theyre more of a dealer though, not sure what they do in the way of installation. check them out.

bob dunkelberger was the surveyor,he calls himself bluewater marine surveying.he recomended jimmy's marine service.jim installed some electronics,and he corrected a big problem in the batteries and how everything was set up,as far as the electrical system was concerned.he went over the boat with me,and explained the problem,and explained the cure for the condition as well.the work was clean and very profesional.i would recomend this guy to anyone.here's his number 609-214-7556

Back