• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electronics wanted

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rio_01

Reaction score
I picked up a 2002 21SE. It's a repo and it looks like the previous owner decided to keep the electronics. I'm looking for a decent GPS/FF. If anyone has something PM me. I have paypal or I can send you a money order, whatever works for you....Thanks!

Attachments

• parkersmall.jpg
    parkersmall.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 310
I got this from a dealer called Boat Deal in Brewerton, N.Y. They post on here under the name SyracuseParker. I've heard a lot of negative things about them from an assortment of people, but so far my experience with them has been fine. This one was a Key Bank repo. He has a 1800 for sale also. The owner also has an awesome 23 but I guess he won't sell it.

I ended up picking up a Lowrance HDS10 the other day at Cabellas. Installing it today.

Nice choice with the HDS unit.

I have 2 of them in my 23se.

If ANYTHING goes wrong with it do not be shy to send it right back to Lowrance - they are quick to repair or send you a new one right back. I don't mean to infer you will have problems with it but when I first bought mine they were still working out the bugs (keys sticking and such).

So I installed the HDS7. When I turn it on, it powers up and goes to a blue screen that says "LOWRANCE" on it, but it won't get past that screen. Does the initial power up take a very long time? I'm wondering if it has to load data or something like that. Anyone know anything about this? I have 13.7v at the power pins. The troubleshooting in the manual does not discuss anything like this. Any ideas or experience would be appreciated!

Back