Engine Height - 2320/F250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willyk9

Reaction score
For those of you who have a 2320 curious what hole your engine is mounted in, believe Parker mounts them all the way down at the factory and it looks like mine is mounted down in the last hole.

What year, motor, height are you guys running?

I have a 2011 2320 with 225 4.2 v6 same as 250hp just 25hp less. I raised mine so it is on the last hole from top( or the bottom hole) mine was factory mounted on 2nd hole. I have no problem where it is mounted also has factory black 17t prop.

Wajski - is yours a bracket? Reason I ask is that I have a 2013 2320 with a 225, and mine is mounted in the top hole. Which would be all the way down and where the OP (and I) thought Parker always mounted them. I have been debating whether to move mine or not based on some of the threads I've seen on here. I've hesitated because I've gotten into some serious waves coming in on a bad wind/tide combination through Beaufort inlet and hit some nasty stuff coming through the Cape Lookout shoals when the wind got me by surprise. I'm talking 6 footers or better that I couldn't see over. My thought was that the deeper mount would be beneficial then in rougher seas (which is why Parker puts it there is the first place).

MarkA":3vg731kb said:
Wajski - is yours a bracket? Reason I ask is that I have a 2013 2320 with a 225, and mine is mounted in the top hole. Which would be all the way down and where the OP (and I) thought Parker always mounted them. I have been debating whether to move mine or not based on some of the threads I've seen on here. I've hesitated because I've gotten into some serious waves coming in on a bad wind/tide combination through Beaufort inlet and hit some nasty stuff coming through the Cape Lookout shoals when the wind got me by surprise. I'm talking 6 footers or better that I couldn't see over. My thought was that the deeper mount would be beneficial then in rougher seas (which is why Parker puts it there is the first place).

Was thinking the same as you for those rough choppy days here in the Northeast. Seems fishing in the gulf and west coast is mainly in a swell compared to chop.

Back