Fair Price for a 2310?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triplem

Reaction score
Hello All,

Finally posting after lurking for a while. What a great forum in terms of people and as a resource.

I need a little help and thought the experts here would know. I'm ready to buy my first boat - a Parker of course!

I've found what I think is a good used boat but am having trouble determining if it is a fair price - just cannot find much price info on used 23' parker walk arounds.

It is a 2002 2310 with the following:
- notch transom
- Yamaha 225 4-stroke (low hours)
- hardtop
- trailer
- baittank
- useable but older electronics
- Condition looks to be excellent. I'd give it a 9.5 our of 10

Is $38,000 a fair price?

Thanks in advance for help with this.

Neal

Anyone have any objective input / guidance??

I'd hate to rely solely on NADA.

Thanks,

Neal

triplem, The 2310 doesn't seem to be as popular as the pilothouse series boats, that's why you haven't seen many responses. In fact, I don't know of any members here with that model, and only one member with the (now discontinued) 2110 model. Most of the boats represented here are the 2120, 2320, and 2520 models.

NADA is an absolutely terrible barometer of boat pricing, especially for a brand as popular as Parker. No way would I trust NADA pricing...

As tough as it may sound... the price you pay will be determined by the condition of the boat, combined with your perception of its value. If you and the seller can come to terms on what you will pay versus what they will accept, it'll be a good deal.

Good luck!

Neal:

I would have replied sooner, but I needed to make a couple of calls to get the info. My fishing buddies brother sold his excellent condition 2003 2310 w/f225 on bracket, hard top, basic electronics, windlass, factory side mount livewell. No trailer---dry stored. He sold it just before the used market went south last year. He had it on the market for 8 months and got $35k for it in Stuart FL.

Not sure what market you are in which of course will affect pricing. Hope this helps.

jim

Porkchunker":b9xhondg said:
Does Graybeard have a 2310 or a 2110?

He has the 2110.
He's also been awol from CP for quite awhile. :wink:

Thank you Kevin and Jim. I appreciate the information.

I'll let you know if I pull the trigger on this. If I do, I'll upload some pics, formally introduce myself and become an active contributing member on the board.

Neal

Back