first annual classic parker cyberfishing tournament

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyo

Reaction score
I think it's cool that this forum lets Parker owners talk and help each other out. It's great to "meet" new like minded people online and talk about things, learn things about the boats etc. Flydoc and I were talking (PM ing, is that a word)and I thought it would be cool to have a cyber fishing tournament with as many classic parker people who'd be interested. It could be as big or small as people wanted it to be. I was thinking biggest Striper by weight. Could have flyfishing category as well. I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone else would like to get this going. Any interest or ideas?

Can west coast delta stripers be included?
Or is this limited to an east coast tournament?
Does matter to me which coast it is. I am lucky enought to fish on both sides.

I'm just thinking out loud. I'd be up for any species that is comparable from region to region which is why I picked Stripers. Just trying to see if there'd be any interest

Whatever you decide, I'm in.
I think the east versus west coast species is a cool thing.

We have some unique species... you have some...
Bring it on! :D

I think if there were interst we could have any fish entered. Lets say you caught a 50 pound striper. Compared to the all tackle IGFA record of 78-8 that would be about 64% so your score would be 64. Any type of fish could be entered that way. I'd say $20 bucks gets you in and all the money goes to charity. I personally like childrens cancer charities but anything would be ok with me. If people are interested we could have fun, compete against eachother and raise a little money for charity. Let me know if there's any interest whatsoever. I'm going to fish either way. Mind as well help kids as well. And someone out there could say he is the "first annual classic parker cyber fishing tournament champion" and be real obnoxious about it for a whole year!!!

Back