First Spanish Mackerel first trolling on my 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! LOL, I got the same chairs for my boat! Nice chairs. I did not see it, but on the radio yesterday some guy here in Sneads said they caught a 5lb Spanish. If it floated it was on the water yesterday here! Never seen so many boats, but love it!

Thanks luv2. They are nice chairs Angus. Double frame and double leg bases help keep them steady. We ended up catching about 10 Spanish in about an hour but no 5 pounders though. Maybe a 3 lbs one though. The Cape wasn't too crowded considering it was a nice holiday weekend.

Hey Shawnee! We're going to be at the beach this Saturday through the 9th of June. Got some family coming and going, do have a fishing trip set for this weekend which by the way looks like it will be great water wise and temp not to bad! If we can get the ladys in the group to ride we may run up to Swansboro, Moorehead. You guys going to be around? I will shoot you a message on here if it looks like we will be heading that way if you folks around. I know we will be in sneads all week. I tend to stay pretty busy, but looking forward to taking the boat out. Thanks!

Angus":2hsg80ju said:
Hey Shawnee! We're going to be at the beach this Saturday through the 9th of June. Got some family coming and going, do have a fishing trip set for this weekend which by the way looks like it will be great water wise and temp not to bad! If we can get the ladys in the group to ride we may run up to Swansboro, Moorehead. You guys going to be around? I will shoot you a message on here if it looks like we will be heading that way if you folks around. I know we will be in sneads all week. I tend to stay pretty busy, but looking forward to taking the boat out. Thanks!

Angus, I sent you a PM.

Hey Shawnee, maybe I don't know how to use the site, LOL, but I don't have a PM from you. If you want to email me its rlwieland at aol dot com I spelled it out like that to avoid spam stuff per this site which is a good idea honestly. Txs!

Angus, If you check in your "user control panel" at the top of the page, you can see on the left side there is a selection for Personal Messages. Anyway, I just wrote that I would have loved to meet up but I'm staying home this weekend to take care of some To-do's around the house. I might be down next weekend though. I will let you know in advance the next time I'm coming down with the gang.

Those pic's look familiar,I have the same boat and motor and even the same deck chair.I keep a 120 quart yeti between the seats with the splash board removed.When I removed the splasboard I put the screws back in with some life seal.What did you use to seal the screw holes?

RLA69":18jhhafe said:
Those pic's look familiar,I have the same boat and motor and even the same deck chair.I keep a 120 quart yeti between the seats with the splash board removed.When I removed the splasboard I put the screws back in with some life seal.What did you use to seal the screw holes?

I just used some 2 part epoxy and topped it off with some 5200. I've considered using that sliding mount system some here are using for a cooler between the seats too.

Back