First Tuna

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djam

Reaction score
Last year in late June I took possession of my new boat, a 2320. It took longer than expected to get everything installed and I was only able to make a few off shore trips. All resulted in fish, but those were dorado and yellowtail. ZERO TUNA last year for 4 or 5 trips.

Yesterday I did my first offshore trip of the year. Normally I like fishing our local islands.

We only caught 1 fish, but I'm still proud to get the stick of no tuna off the boat.

Scales were closed when we got back, 78" long

Here is picture, sorry no banana for scale. Btw, I'm a 350# guy.

Attachments

• IMG_1094c.jpg
    IMG_1094c.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 378
Congrats on the beautiful Tuna buddy! Last year,like you I bought my 2110 which was in need of some TLC and I didn't get it in the water until late summer. All is good with her now and I'm itching to get a Tuna on the deck myself. So far I've only been offshore in her once and that was a wreck fishing trip which resulted in only one keeper Black Bass and a bunch of shorts but the boat handled really well! Now if I can get my busy work schedule to line up with some decent weather I'm gonna try like hell to do the same! Nice job sir, keep up the good work!

Nice fish! Congrats on breaking in the new vessel. Freshwater guys like me drool over those tuna pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back