Fisher Boat covers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent cover, I am getting ready to put mine on for the 6th time and still looks like new. Fits perfectly and now into my bonus years.

Choosing a good outboard motor is the second most important task for most water enthusiasts who have recently purchased a boat or a boat.

Sixth seasons with my Fisher cover. First seven years I struggled with all types of tarps, supports, bunge, ropes, water bottles etc but the wind where I was storing the boat at the Jersey shore would shred them..I now store in a boatyard and can easily dof and don the cover by myself. Can also do minor projects through the winter with the zipper hatch and boat stays dry. Took the initial hit at purchase but paying for itself each year. Very happy.

Attachments

• Boat Cover.jpg
    Boat Cover.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Choosing a good outboard motor is the second most important task for most water enthusiasts who have recently purchased a boat or a boat. And in order not to make a mistake, it is necessary to understand a few essential points. Naturally, starting with a detailed study of the boat's passport data is required. I bought a good ship that way. If you don't check it out, you're going to have to buy new motors. And they are not very cheap. Last week I rented a vistayachts.com boat for a family cruise, and I thought the engine was malfunctioning, but it turned out to be just debris stuck on the blades.

Back