Fishing Amelia Island Florida

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Burns

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/67Vf5SuMc-8

The link above will take you to a video I made with my new Go Pro, while fishing the back waters of Amelia Island. It was an exceptionally calm day just before Christmas.

Had my 2120 SC in about 4 feet of water casting along the marsh. Great boat, I use it in the back water as well as 30 miles offshore.

Hope you enjoy

I will be passing through Fernadina / Amelia mid to late Feb.
Looking forward to seeing the area.

John...appreciate the video. Very calming. I use my 2320 in much the same way in the rivers around Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort, and Port Royal. Can get in close, even crabbing, and still have the strength and seaworthiness to go offshore. Very versatile little boat. How did you get the underwater shots?

I used a GoPRO on a pole. Only problem is when you take it out of the water a drop forms on the middle of the lens. I understand this can be cured by wiping with rain-x before each use. Will try this later this month.

Can't wait to try off shore later this year

Thanks for the rreat quality video. Nice distraction from the 4 1/2 feet of snow out my window!!

Back