Florida Keys,Key Largo Rental

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cibran

Reaction score
Beautiful home for short term rental available in the Florida Keys,located in Key Largo, 4 bedrooms,3 baths,cable all cooking utensils,everyhting all you need to bring is your boat (can not us my 2300 CCDV) and clothes.

Home is not on water,but can use private ramp available for homeowners,very near John Pennekamp,also other Very good ramps located within 10 minute drive.located at Mile marker 100,Port Largo neighborhood.

Has large area to rinse off boat,BBQ,Very quite neiborhood,nightlife close by and also many restaurants.

Available from January 2009 to April 2009,minimum stay is 7 days (weekly) and will rent for $1,000.00 per week which is much cheaper than Small Cramped Hotel Room.

Robert Cibran

Attachments

• Key Largo Home.jpg
    Key Largo Home.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 127
Wflgator

That is the only pic I have of the house,its my own house which I use during the summer months,will try to take more of the inside part so that people can see,its really very nice,in the 15 plus years I have owned the house,I have nevr rented it,like I said,its my personal get away and the wife keeps it very nice.

Robert

you got that right,you can also not use 2300 CCDV,only look at it.

Seriously,I expect that any Classic Parker member if they decide to rent it,to take care of it like it was their own

Robert

Back