florida parker dealers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt.Guy

Reaction score
I cant seem to find any listings for PARKER dealers in S/W florida can any of you tell me of any authorized PARKER dealers in the area? THANK-YOU CAPT.GUY

I think you will have to hit the Parker Marine Inc. web site and use the "contact us" link.

I thought there was a link to all the dealers, but there isn't. I would think that they would have the website coded so that you could enter your zip code and the nearest dealer would be displayed...but I was wrong.

Robin...you listening?

Dave

aka

Robin...lots of confusion here...could be cleared up with a nice piece of java code on your website for us to enter our zip codes and up pops a window with our nearest Parker dealer.

And...an elegant addition to that window would be a Google map with directions. :D :D :D

Dave

aka

Call Royal Palm Marina in Englewood just south
of Sarasota.We are the Parker dealer for all of SW Florida
Thats from Manatee county to Collier county.
Royal Palm Marina
700 N.Indiana Ave
Englewood,Fl 34223
941-473-0144
Damian Shafron
Sales Manager
Call me any time.I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for all the feedback, I talked with Damian at ROYAL PALM seems like a real nice guy,and very up to speed on our beloved boats. I agree with PORKCHUNKER the factory should have a zip code oriented locator on thier site. sure would make life easier :shock: as always CLASSIC PARKER folks always come thru when i need info. :D CAPT.GUY

Back