• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2007 Parker 21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonesome Drift

Reaction score
For sale is my 2007 Parker 21 SE equipped w/ 2006 Yamaha 150 HP 4-stroke currently with 940 hours, Garmin GPSMAP 740s combination plotter sounder with touchscreen and Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1300 DSC VHF radio with upgraded 8' Shakespeare antenna for increased range. Boat comes with a 2013 Sea Lion dual axle roller trailer w/ surge brakes. Model is SE-21T-4100BBE.

I'm the second owner and I've been running this boat since 2013. The only reason I am selling is I recently purchased an old 29' Topaz and I don't have the time for two boats. The 21 SE is the perfect rig for fishing the Barnegat Bay, Manasquan River, and the ocean out front for fluke, blues, sea bass, stripers, and even offshore for tuna on the right days.

Boat is currently in the water in Point Pleasant NJ and will continue to be used until it's sold. Boat is in great condition and is clean and well-maintained. Last year I upgraded the swivel chairs to a custom leaning post from Birdsall.

Pics are from when I splashed the middle of last month and some from the adventures I've had on her.

Price is $20k or best reasonable offer. Call or text 908-242-7721. No brokers.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Starboardrev.jpg
    Starboardrev.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 665
  • portrev.jpg
    portrev.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 665
  • ontrailerrev.jpg
    ontrailerrev.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 665