• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2100 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VANCTom

Reaction score
Hi all, located in Virginia Beach.

I am selling my Parker 2100 Deep Vee, Year 2000. I do not want to sell this boat, however, I have been rebuilding another Parker (2520 Cabin) and need to sell this great 21 footer to pay myself back for the work I’ve been doing on my next boat. I’m going to be sad to see it go, and routinely have second thoughts.
  • Garmin 741XS touch screen with AIS
  • Garmin GFS-10 fuel flow sensor
  • Standard Horizon VHF radio
  • NMEA2k backbone that interfaces the Garmin display, fuel flow sensor and VHF. Real time fuel flow data, range and fuel level displayed on Garmin display. Fuel rates vary between 1.5 and 2.1 nmpg depending on sea state and boat load.
  • Leaning post with live well
  • VHF antenna and AM/FM antenna
  • JBL Stereo that is blue tooth compatible
  • 2x Fusion speakers in electronics box
  • LED anchor light installed 2020
  • LED lights under gunwhale (blue or white), T-Top lights (forward and aft), LED lights in console and electronics box (Red/white). All are independently switched and fused. All connections are made with waterproof heat shrink connectors.
  • Racor fuel filter with bowl, replaced June 2020.
  • New fuel line in 2018.
  • Lenco Trim tabs
  • Wrap around enclosure (not a phone booth style) that can enclose the entire console. You can walk all the way around it inside the enclosure. One side has tape on a cut in the eisen glass
  • The console face is custom because I don’t like Parker’s dual sliding windows. I replaced that with the console shown so that the Garmin was flush mounted and I still had watertight stowage in the console.
  • 21deg deadrise with an 8’6” beam makes this a large 21 foot boat. I’m partial to Parker’s but I think they’re a solid boat with a great reputation. Look them up if you want to know more, but they’re well thought of as seaworthy, well-built boats. The STBD aft upholstery has a tear in it.
  • The console is large inside and there is still plenty of room to get around it. The boats runs great in the Chesapeake Bay and I routinely take this boat offshore to wreck fish. It’s been out of Oregon Inlet multiple times as well.
Yamaha 200 hp Saltwater Series II OX66, approximately 1100 hours (estimate), Manufactured Year 1999, Original Motor on the Boat.
  • Great running engine and one of Yamaha’s best, look up everything people say about it
  • New VST filter May 2020
  • New sparkplugs May 2020
  • New low pressure fuel pumps 2019
  • This engine likes clean fuel, if you give it clean fuel it’ll be happy. I pump the fuel tank in the spring and then change my fuel filter, VST filter and sparkplugs.
  • Real time monitoring of the fuel flow via the NMEA2k backbone and Garmin display
2009 Dual Axle Venture Trailer
  • New brakes, rubber brake lines, hubs, actuator in 2018
  • Hubs re-greased summer 2020
  • All new wiring and all new lights in 2020
  • Trailer is ready to travel
I'm asking $25,000.

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    511.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5080.JPG
    IMG_5080.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 96
Reasonable offers will be entertained! I'd like to make room in my yard, the new project is coming along!

Back