For Wicho: Grouperjim's original 23DVCC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
Boy, do I really miss that boat. It was so fun to drive. Very sturdy/stout, but nimble at the same time.

To me, the 23DV is the best looking boat that Parker makes, even when compared to other brand CCs.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00192.jpg
    DSC00192.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00142.jpg
    DSC00142.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00163.jpg
    DSC00163.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00152.jpg
    DSC00152.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00193.jpg
    DSC00193.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 563
Big Jim!

Great pictures, right off the bat I notice a few customizations. I can see you put your heart into that one.

I love the hinged bait well, electronics box window is springed and not hydraulic, T-top looks good to, saw that great setup in there to put the PFDs. Great ride. ...

The boat looked perfect. Was that when you sold it .?
Very cool....

Thanks for the pics.
Wicho..

Jim,

Great looking boat,I have same boat only its a 2006 with a 250 HP yamaha,I agree with you,its the best looking Parker and compared to tohers,it will hold its own.

Robert

Yup. Mine sold for more than I paid in less than a week. It was in new condition and there was a lot of "sweat equity" in it.

Tough market today though compared to a year or two ago.

Thanks for the compliments. New owner is VERY happy with it. Believe it or not, Robin and Linwood have even been out on it with the new owner. Linwood remarked that he could not believe it was not new. He would be surprised if he knew how many grouper and snapper had been caught on that boat. They clean up well...."hose and go" if you are in and out a lot.

Robert: Are you actually selling yours? I have read in a couple of posts that you were toying with the idea of selling it.

jim

Jim,

I was thinking of selling,but I have too much into boat and only been able to log 25 hours on it since new,I have 59K into boat and no one will be willing to pay close to that.

But she is a beautifull looking boat and takes whatever I throw at her.

Robert

Back