• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOUND my 23SE!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
Looking for either a 21' or 23' CC in very good condition. 4 stroke, trailer, electronics, and no bottom paint is preferred. New England location.

Looking to buy this Spring, or sooner of the right boat comes along.

Thanks

How much do you want to spend for right boat ?? I have such a boat.

2006 25 hours F250 Yamaha,Birdsall Double Bow T-Top,top gun outriggers,heavy duty trailer,boat is loaded.

Robert Cibran
Miami,FL

Question and answer within about 90 minutes.
Gotta love it! 8)

Thanks Robert -- great on the 23 deep V. Sounds like a beautiful boat.

I'm looking for the same thing in the same area, but only the 21' and preferrably the Deep V. If I see anything I pass on I'll let you know.

There was one (21') in RI but it needed work....
Also a 23' in Niantic.

nesandbar -

Thanks for keeping an eye out. I'm leaning towards the deepV as well. Ideally a 23'. Try not to scoop up all the good ones;)

How long have you been at your search anyway?

Not long, not in any rush and want to find the right boat. I'll be guiding out of it so I have to make sure it will work for what I want it for.

Capt. Will Raye
www.capecodflats.com

go with the SE
My boat was used for guiding flyfishing before I purchased it. The SE is a great stable platform for casting in the skinny,chop and rips.
Monomoy especially! Man I love that rip!
I cant speak for the DV's out there.
just my .02

I would look at either, but there is a big diference between a 14 degree deadrise and 21 and I already have a boat for the skinny stuff.

To be honest I have never been in either so I have to wet test.

thanks for the spot on the reg. I like those boats a lot. Not quite sure about a '97, but I may call and check it out.

How is your search going? Are you looking at Jones Brothers (can I say that here?) as well?

Nope, not looking at the JB. If I were looking at the 23 then maybe. They are good boats though.

Like the crosby a lot. Have you seen a tripp agler? http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1108964/0
Also a sweet boat.

I've been following the OTW classifieds as well. I have found (2) 23SE's on craigslist. 2001/2002s with 2-strokes and in the upper 30's. For that price I'd like to find a pretty pristine newer (2003 - 2005) boat with a low hours 4-stroke. I'm also interested in the Jones 23 and Judge 22 or 24. Could be an interesting winter searching.

Keep your eyes peeled.

I like that Betram too. The owner reached out to me on the hull truth a month ago. I've had a few restored cars in the past and my limited experience tells me that a later model Parker or comparable boat would be easier to own and resell if I were to do so in a few years.

Call it impatience. The need to sleep again. Or maybe it was finding the right boat and the right deal. I bought a brand new 2007 23SE with a 200HP Yamaha and trailer this week from Don's Marine in Tiverton. She's a beautiful boat. Casting platform, pop-up cleat, leaning post, and has never seen the water. And won't until the Spring. Lots of time to figure out rigging. I'm pretty excited.

Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• PARKER.JPG
    PARKER.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 1,647
And we like our bling!
Boy do we like our bling!
The 23SE'rs are increasing!

Right on Harry!
Welcome to the club!

Back