• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2000 2300CC with a 2003 Yamaha 225 Freshwater - $27,000

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfbushjr

Reaction score
I'm looking to upsize and have a year 2000 Parker Model 2300 CC center console for sale. The boat is powered by a year 2003 4-stroke Yamaha 225 horsepower engine. I am the second owner and am a maintenance fanatic; it is very clean and very well maintained. Every single gallon of fuel run through the engine has been treated with Yamaha Ring Free and fuel conditioner. All maintenance has been performed per the Yamaha recommendations in the manual. It has already been buffed and waxed (ceramic hybrid) for the season including fresh bottom paint as it has been every season and is in the water available for demo.

Included is a tandem axle Loadmaster trailer (the kind made in Port Clinton, OH). The brakes and tires have less than 500 miles on them. All four wheels have drum type surge brakes. The canvas shown in the pictures is original, shows normal wear and tear, and has been treated annually with Starbrite. Some of the equipment is as follows:

New Raymarine Element 9HV (2020) color fishfinder / GPS with a 9" screen and a thru hull transducer
Icom VHF (2019) marine radio
Jenson stereo (2016)
Coming pads replaced 2018
Complete Sims water pump kit installed this offseason
100 hour maintenance has been performed every offseason
Both VST fuel strainers were replaced this offseason (the VST and "F")
Permatrim installed this offseason
Custom console box with Starboard top
Maintenance records available
4 gunwal mount rodholders
Outriggers and gunnel mount bracket (not shown in pictures)
Pie plate o-rings replaced 2020
Slam hatch in deck replaced this offseason

Here are a few pictures of it. I know this is a long shot but if anyone is interested in downsizing from a 2510 or 2810 to my 2300 let me know, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7135.JPG
    IMG_7135.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_7136.JPG
    IMG_7136.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_7137.JPG
    IMG_7137.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • IMG_7138.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_7139.JPG
    IMG_7139.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,105
I have a 2003 2510 MVWA powered with a 2005 Yamaha 250 4 stroke with about 700 hours that I will sell with out the trailer for $35000. She is a hardtop and ready to fish. She has a 2019 Continental aluminum trailer with all stainless hardware inducing the calipers (almost $10k new) that you can have for and additional $7 k. As soon as I bought the trailer I took it to the tire shop and had the cheap Chinese tires taken off and put on Goodyear's that are 2 payload rating higher than the original tires. Bob in Arcadia FL 941-993-2365

Attachments

• 2003 Parker 2510 MVWA  6.jpg
    2003 Parker 2510 MVWA 6.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 974
  • 2003 Parker 2510 MVWA 3.jpg
    2003 Parker 2510 MVWA 3.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 974
  • 2003 Parker 2510 MVWA  1.jpg
    2003 Parker 2510 MVWA 1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 974
I will be putting up my 2018 2810XLD for sale soon. Its pretty loaded, little over 100 Hours on it. I will be listing it for 150,000. I love the boat but love center consoles more, so I am going back. It has 12' Simrad, VHF, Auto pilot etc. Never used the cabin, never used the plastic for the sides and back. Super clean, dealer maintained.

mainrift":3kv4suuo said:
I will be putting up my 2018 2810XLD for sale soon. Its pretty loaded, little over 100 Hours on it. I will be listing it for 150,000. I love the boat but love center consoles more, so I am going back. It has 12' Simrad, VHF, Auto pilot etc. Never used the cabin, never used the plastic for the sides and back. Super clean, dealer maintained.

Thanks Mainrift please keep me posted. What kind of power is on it? What color is the hull?

Thanks Mainrift please keep me posted. What kind of power is on it? What color is the hull?[/quote]

twin 300 Yamaha XCA 4-Strokes, its the graphite (gunmetal) gray.

I found a 2510WA on craigslist and its only about 4 hours drive from my home in Cleveland. So if I can find a buyer for my 2300 ... I'm going to buy the 2510. There's been a few changes since I originally made this post. Just put in a whole water pump kit from Sims, added a Permatrim, and replaced the rubber insert in the prop.

I'm a little embarrassed but I just looked at my title and it says the hull is a 2000 and the engine is a 2003 so I this subject line again.

model year hull by Parker Marine is all you can deduce from those 12 number HIN, hull ID number.

* First 3-digits denotes Parker as the builder, which may or may not have some intelligence built into it.

* The next 5 are an internal code of Parker

* Digits 9 & 10 are the hull certification dates, which may NOT be the same as the manufacturing date

* And the last 2 denote the hull model year, which again may not also be a mfg date, as anything built from August 1st through and to July 31st of the following year wears the last 2-digits of that following year, even if built in August of the previous year.

Ahhhhhh, you should also NEVER post your hull ID anywhere in public on an open forum ....

Search using decoder

Please remove your HIN

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Thanks Brent for the advice on posting my HIN. Now I really feel like a knucklehead I should know better. I've edited the previous post and removed the numbers.

johnfbushjr":3s3b76lj said:
I'm looking to upsize and have a year 2000 Parker Model 2300 CC center console for sale. The boat is powered by a year 2003 4-stroke Yamaha 225 horsepower engine. I am the second owner and am a maintenance fanatic; it is very clean and very well maintained. Every single gallon of fuel run through the engine has been treated with Yamaha Ring Free and fuel conditioner. All maintenance has been performed per the Yamaha recommendations in the manual. It has already been buffed and waxed (ceramic hybrid) for the season including fresh bottom paint as it has been every season and is in the water available for demo.

Included is a tandem axle Loadmaster trailer (the kind made in Port Clinton, OH). The brakes and tires have less than 500 miles on them. All four wheels have drum type surge brakes. The canvas shown in the pictures is original, shows normal wear and tear, and has been treated annually with Starbrite. Some of the equipment is as follows:

New Raymarine Element 9HV (2020) color fishfinder / GPS with a 9" screen and a thru hull transducer
Icom VHF (2019) marine radio
Jenson stereo (2016)
Coming pads replaced 2018
Complete Sims water pump kit installed this offseason
100 hour maintenance has been performed every offseason
Both VST fuel strainers were replaced this offseason (the VST and "F")
Permatrim installed this offseason
Custom console box with Starboard top
Maintenance records available
4 gunwal mount rodholders
Outriggers and gunnel mount bracket (not shown in pictures)
Pie plate o-rings replaced 2020
Slam hatch in deck replaced this offseason
Some deadbeat crook could use it illegally and if something goes wrong , they will contact you . Now you are part of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back