• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS PMH/Melton High Grade Stainless Clamp on Rod Holders SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muleski

Reaction score
This is a pair of new, unused Precision Marine Hardware {PMH} clamp-on rocket launcher rod holders, distibuted by Melton Tackle. I looked into these at length, and determined that they were the very best available. They are made of high quality American stainless, built in the USA. Dimensions are 9" by 2.25"; they will fit any tube diameter between .75" and 1.50". They can be mounted in any position. PMH also makes these with inserts to fit a square tube. I presume the inserts could be swapped out for very little cost. These come with a no questions asked lifetime guarantee from PMH and Melton Tackle. Check the Melton site for more info. They are absolutely beautiful. Tremendous quality and heft. It turns out that they won't work for my application {which is a wierd one, not on my Parker}. There's no need to be embarrassed by a clamp-on rod holder with these; they look like custom pieces. They have never been mounted. Never used. New.

Melton's price is $200 each, plus shipping. I paid $432 about a year ago. I'll sell the pair for $225, including shipping to the continental US. Pick them up in Marblehead MA for $200. Paypal is fine. Check back with me about shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any other place!

The pictures don't do them justice. Beautiful gear. Should look great on any boat. I can send more pics, if needed.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Rod Holders 001 (Medium).jpg
    Rod Holders 001 (Medium).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 463
  • Rod Holders 002 (Small).jpg
    Rod Holders 002 (Small).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 463
  • Rod Holders 003 (Small).jpg
    Rod Holders 003 (Small).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 463
  • Rod Holders 004 (Small).jpg
    Rod Holders 004 (Small).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 463
  • Rod Holders 007 (Small).jpg
    Rod Holders 007 (Small).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 463
I need to get these out of the house! How about $165 with shipping included to the U.S. {just realized that I can do a flat rate with USPS priority mail}, or pickup in Marblehead, MA for $150. As mentioned, they are new, unused, perfect, and cost $400+ from Melton Tackle. They are beautiful.

Thanks!

You should eBay them ... you will probably get > $200

Tried Ebay twice....no action....might have been my ad copy. This is the story of my life! When I need to source something unusual, I put a lot of work into it and often pay a lot of $$$, only to find later on that there may not be as much interest out there! I bought these for a 22' HBI, and they didn't fit properly. They are really tremendous, but I have no need for them. I already have extra rod holders on my 23DVCC. If there's no interest here over the next few days, I'll take your suggestion and Fleabay them again! Sure you can't use them?? Thanks.

muleski":bbem970i said:
Sure you can't use them?? Thanks.

I can't but let's do this. I'll post them on a TOONA board I belong to. Give it 3-days and I'm sure they'll be sold!

Latest posts

Back