Fuel Management

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
Poster banned from CP for inappropriate behavior [Final edit by CP Webmaster]

Hey Fish,
I just purchased the Fuel Management system for an OX66. Are these universally plug and play if I have the original tach and speedo?
Are there any lines or external fuel flow meters to run, or is this just connecting to the existing wiring of the onboard gauges?

The dealer I purchased it from didn't seem to know and I already paid for the system. I should be installing it this week, unless I have to order some more stuff. From what I was told, if I have the OX66, I can just plug it in.. They offer the fuel flow for other applications, or if you are using a Merc engine (sorry, had to mention it).
I wanted to get this instead of a floscan, because it's all matching and ease of installation was key. Thanks!

Well, this is basically all I got with the kit..... I think I'm missing harness and fuel flow sensor then... bummer!

I guess I'll be looking for the sensor and harness.. if it's needed.
Have to read the instructions when it comes, because it looks like there are a few ways to hook it up.

Do you have your unit hooked up to a GPS?

Attachments

• fuelandtachgauges.jpg
    fuelandtachgauges.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 496
Hey Fish,
Got the gauge today... nothing else in the box...

I'll get behind the dash and figure out what I need. The Fuel Management gauge was gravy... I just bought the kit because my Tach cracked due to weather, or a hammer from the previous owner, so I had to replace that anyways.
Is that part # for the kit I need on the fuel flow meter, or harness, or??
I should have just purchased the combo kit tach/fuel management, but figured I would need the bigger gauges, plan on keeping the boat until the eyesight fades. (or I get the boat bug again)
Thanks, Chris

Back