Fuel vent

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unleashed

Reaction score
My 2002 2300 is missing the exterior portion of the fuel vent. I was in Morehead City and stopped by the Parker dealer to get a replacement. He said they were always getting knocked off at the dock and sent me away with a replacement part. Problem is it does not work on my vent. My vent turns up 90 degrees. I have no idea who makes it and cannot find a suitable replacement. All the 90 degree vents I found are made so if they are turned up the vent holes face up and forward.
Anyone else have this vent? Any clue where I can get a replacement?

Does your vent look like these?

I bought these from my dealer to replace the plastic Perko's that were on it previously.
The factory used them as OEM on new boats several years ago.
I believe they still use them, but now they put a starboard 'shield' over them to keep direct water spray out of them, though the shield isn't needed if they are installed with a proper weather loop as seen in the last photo.

Image-934CBD9101AC11DC.jpg

Image-934C914401AC11DC.jpg

The hose behind the remote mike is the vents weather loop.

Image-0BDAD664DD2511D9.jpg

salbrent":2onpwmv0 said:
Is it made of plastic?

sorry I have not seen one
I think I found it in the Perko catalog. Looks like 0571. I really do not know about the exterior portion but the metal body looks right.
Thanks for the help.

Back