garmin 2010c ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
I love the unit. However have a question.

Is there a way to view a split dual fequency sounder while on the map page of a Garmin 2010c with GSD20? Or am I going to have to add an additonal screen? (anyone looking to upgrade and wanna sell me a used 2006c or 2010c for cheap of so)

Rightnow I use the sounder screen in split format while trolling and use the highway feature to go back around to where I have hooked up with fish. However, I would prefer to view the map screen while doing this.

I have a 2010c with the GSD 20 sounder and love it, too. As far as your question, On the "map page" I split the map with just one of the frequencies from the sounder page. If you have your sounder page set up in dual frequency mode, you can flip which one is on the right hand and left hand side of the page. Can't remember which pane (R or L) is actually shown on the map page when you have "view sounder' selected.

You may be able to do what you are attempting from the "sounder page" itself where you view a small highway map but I've never tried. I'll take a closer look on Sunday and report back to you if I have any luck.

Back