Gelcoat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjohansen

Reaction score
Hi All,

looking for some guidance on gelcoat repairs for a 2004 2510. What’s the best way to color match and where is a good place to purchase. Also and guidance on performing the repairs would be helpful!
Thanks

Hi All,

looking for some guidance on gelcoat repairs for a 2004 2510. What’s the best way to color match and where is a good place to purchase. Also and guidance on performing the repairs would be helpful!
Thanks
Hi Sjohansen, This might help as a starting point, (This is from the old Parker web site);
1636218296835.png
Others here have posted more specific recommendations, and places to purchase, (Cecil Marine?). I'm sure they'll pipe in!

I agree with Cecil Marine. Great group of guys and they have both the pre-2014 (Creme) and post-2014 (off white) colors. I just used some of their gel coat to fix an inclusion in my cabin door frame. I can't tell there was ever a defect.
65636283231__2AF11436-DEAA-46DB-A07B-C76A3A0D798F.JPG

Reactions: A-K
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi All,

Thanks
this guy give directions that work
https://www.youtube.com/c/boatworkstoday

Agree with @sailmaster . Been following Andy at Boatworks Today for a few years. He really knows his stuff. I have learned from him a lot about how professionals do fiberglass/gelcoat epoxy work and it has helped my projects look much more clean and polished. Assuring. Your time spent watching those vids is would be well spent.

Last edited:
Back