Good Morning on the M'Mack

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two nice flyrod fish from this morning.. so far this season you never know what kind of day its going to be waking up at o'dark thirty, it can be completely hit or miss.. You never know, unless you go!

First fish was very chunky and 42"
P6104782-4-778760.jpg

Second fish was a lean, mean 44" - one of my best on the flyrod.
P6104784-1-784967.jpg

-- Tom

Nice Goin' Tom! Pretty Pair.

TomS":14sbrqct said:
.. so far this season you never know what kind of day its going to be waking up at o'dark thirty, it can be completely hit or miss..

I'm gettin' nervous about this season too,,,, we're in a JetStream pattern that so far has made for a nasty dark early summer. :cry:

Thanks all.. for the record, this morning was a complete miss.. same time, same conditions, same tide, etc..

-- Tom

Very nice fish. nice to hear the drags after a long winter :D Mid May was going great, last Saturday one mack to be found. I also heard from others they may have split. Some 28" rs was all. Will start to back up with tube and worm now that macks seem spotting. I agree with the weather, wearing gear like fall fishing to stay warm and it's mid June!

Back