Good News

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
Here's all you have to know about boat trailers:

[email protected]

This is a great LoadMaster connection. "Steve" is the owner. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Truly goes the extra mile. Also very competative pricing. You can p/u in Florida or have shipped to you.

ParkerSal":3jf048dz said:
i am in the market. does he post here?

He used to advertise on another forum. Very aproachable. Drop him an e-mail.

Maybe Megabyte could make a link to his site.

i sent an email to the link you posted FF, but it got returned as undeliverable. I remember his forum in THT a year ago or so...

I'll google him i guess?

Steve's contact information is (p) 407 718-0066 or [email protected].

I have purchased 2 trailers from Steve and will continue to do business with Steve. Steve is first class. He is the best person I have ever delt with, on anything.

On the trailer get the upgrade to SS hardware, front centering bunks, drop leg jack.

I just spoke with Steve. Thanks FF and friends. Its either him or Camp Marine in Point Pleasant, who sell Loadrites and are reasonable and local.

Loadmaster uses a 2.5 or 3" x 12" cypress bunk cut on the deadrise of your hull. They wrap the tongue with aluminum I beams. The ONLY galv steel on a Loadmaster is the tongue itself.

www.loadmastertrailer.com

Hard to beat "local" :wink:

Back