Got my new Pacific Edge bait system in my 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasonsfishing

Reaction score
hey guys,

just wanted to let you guys check out my brand new project completed by Pacific Edge bait systems this week.. this is Mark's brand new 88 gallon system... feels like the season is close..... :)

jamie thinnes
seasons sportfishing
www.seasonssportfishing.com

Attachments

• CIMG2085.JPG
    CIMG2085.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,194
  • CIMG2084.jpg
    CIMG2084.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,193
  • CIMG2115.jpg
    CIMG2115.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,193
That’s a sick setup. I went to Catalina last weekend to try a get some of the WSB Mark got the weekend before. We picked up a scoop of fin bait at Dana before we left. The next morning I had to get rid of most the fin bait before I got squid and hit the V’s for the WSB. It would have been nice to have a dual tank with fin on one side and squid on the other.

Anyway no WSB for us on Sunday but we did play with ample 5+# Bonies on the front side on Saturday, always fun on the light gear.

Good luck this year…

Jamie, that tank is beautiful. I can't wait to see it at the show. Did you get the windless also? I all goes well I will be at the island on the first with a couple of buddies.

Are you going to the candybait/seabass seminar tonight?

hey guys,

i will get a shot asap of the of pluming, but is very very clean....

ida ann , i was out on monday as well and had not much luck .. current was not running and got there around 5am... a lot of the guys were saying they bit @ night and then shut off at day break.... anyway headed back out on tues - weds...

john,

how are you? yes yes she got her bait tank and windless is next on phase 2 of the 'SEASONS'. i will be there tonight for sure , lets meet and chat...

714-206-6146

see you tonight.

jamie thinnes
seasons sportfishing
www.seasonssportfishing.com

Wow...! 88 gallons times 8.35#'s per gallon is 734.8 pounds
Add the tank and associated gear and you are looking at a half ton or more of weight. :shock:
You guys fishing live bait are dedicated! 8)

Jamie, sorry I could not find you last night at the seminar. I forgot your phone number in my office. I asked Mark to point you out to me. It was about 10 minutes to start and he had not seen you yet. He had nothing but good things to say about you. I'm going to go to one of his fish finder seminars at the Fred Hall Show. Maybe I will see you there, if not on the water for sure. I love that bait tank, it's awesome. What pump did he use for yours and do you have one or two pumps?

The weather may be shaping up for the weekend of 3/1-3/2.

That's a beaut !! much nicer than mine. Mine's REDNECK, but she works great and I can remove it from the deck when I don't need it. My problem is I don't have as much room as you 25 footers :evil:

Attachments

• IMG_1763a.jpg
    IMG_1763a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_1762a.jpg
    IMG_1762a.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_1765a.jpg
    IMG_1765a.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 910
I have the Pacific Edge bait system on my boat and the nice thing with these tanks is the ability to run them half full. You can cut down on the weight very easily if you don't need the entire capacity. But for those long multi-day trips you can carry plenty of bait AND keep it healthy.

Back