Guidance I wanted to be a Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friction17

Reaction score
Hello

So I have a Nauticstar 2102 with 108 hours that I have listed and have a guy that wants to buy it. I bought it for 48k and selling it for 53k. I have taken pretty good care of the boat and my wife and I feel it's time to upgrade. This time around I'm willing to go 70 to 90k. I really wanted to see parkers 2300CC deep V, but I just found out that they are no longer going to be making this boat for the 2022 model year. So that is disappointing!

So this is where things get weird. I talked to a few dealers and called parker direct. Parker said yes the 2300CC deep V is no longer around and they are replacing it with something else. The one local dealer told me that they are going to be replacing it will a 22ft and no deep v. A dealer in NC about 80 to 100 miles from me but much larger parker dealer said they are replacing the 21 with a 22 and the 23 with a 24 both transom mount vs platform. I saw a post on parkers Facebook page replying to a post asking the price of a 2300cc.

(Parker Offshore will be making some exciting announcements regarding the Parker product lineup for 2022 model year in late summer/early fall of 2021. At that time, the website will be updated and will include pricing.)

So from what I can see is they are going to bring out something but no one knows...

Does anyone know any more?

Good luck with your search for your next boat. Parker is under new ownership and I am guessing the new changes are based off market research. If they are moving away from bracketed boats, I think that would be a mistake. Most (not all) would rather have a bracketed outboard for safety and it makes more room on the fish deck.

Good luck with your search for your next boat. Parker is under new ownership and I am guessing the new changes are based off market research. If they are moving away from bracketed boats, I think that would be a mistake. Most (not all) would rather have a bracketed outboard for safety and it makes more room on the fish deck.

after a lot of digging. Can't find anything on the 24 that's to come out but IDK about the transom.

Attachments

• 218374501_10158724385444775_1929929675709282377_n.jpg
    218374501_10158724385444775_1929929675709282377_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 52
Welcome and good luck on your next purchase.
Its really semantics with the labeling by length and with a bracket even more. Dissapointing if they eliminate the DV below 25 feet.

The 2320 is probably the best selling in the Parker line on the west coast. In the San Diego area they can’t build them fast enough. In the North West (my home), eliminating the deep v models would drastically effect their sales.
Let’s hope for positive changes, but canceling the deep v models would be a bad mistake.

Absolutely love the 2320. Thinking of going bigger after one year of owning her!
To me, the 2320 is the upper limit of what I would want to tow with any degree of regularity, even though mine is bottom pained and wet slipped I pull her up whenever I want to and trailer easily with a large SUV, we fit just fine through NJ toll booths, lol.

--

The 2320 has a small-ish cabin, large fish deck and runs like a bigger boat. It is build tough as nails and can take the big water. Mine has served me very well for 5 years.

To me, the 2320 is the upper limit of what I would want to tow with any degree of regularity, even though mine is bottom pained and wet slipped I pull her up whenever I want to and trailer easily with a large SUV, we fit just fine through NJ toll booths, lol.

--
Do you use the New Jersey Turnpike and or the Garden State Pkwy? Last time I came North I wasn't sure if I fit so I had to go over the GW bridge...what a nightmare!

Do you use the New Jersey Turnpike and or the Garden State Pkwy? Last time I came North I wasn't sure if I fit so I had to go over the GW bridge...what a nightmare!
Both are totally doable. I have guide posts with lights that stick out maybe extra 6" of width, no issue through tolls.

There is a stretch of GSP where trucks and trailers are excluded, I would need to check exactly which part, as we usually use 95 and then 280 going home. But going down to the shore is no problem, other than crazy traffic at times.

And of course it can be super tight in places - some stretches have no breakdown lane, pretty crazy. I can not imagine trailering anything larger than my 8.5' beam.

Both are totally doable. I have guide posts with lights that stick out maybe extra 6" of width, no issue through tolls.

There is a stretch of GSP where trucks and trailers are excluded, I would need to check exactly which part, as we usually use 95 and then 280 going home. But going down to the shore is no problem, other than crazy traffic at times.

And of course it can be super tight in places - some stretches have no breakdown lane, pretty crazy. I can not imagine trailering anything larger than my 8.5' beam.
Hello

So I have a Nauticstar 2102 with 108 hours that I have listed and have a guy that wants to buy it. I bought it for 48k and selling it for 53k. I have taken pretty good care of the boat and my wife and I feel it's time to upgrade. This time around I'm willing to go 70 to 90k. I really wanted to see parkers 2300CC deep V, but I just found out that they are no longer going to be making this boat for the 2022 model year. So that is disappointing!

So this is where things get weird. I talked to a few dealers and called parker direct. Parker said yes the 2300CC deep V is no longer around and they are replacing it with something else. The one local dealer told me that they are going to be replacing it will a 22ft and no deep v. A dealer in NC about 80 to 100 miles from me but much larger parker dealer said they are replacing the 21 with a 22 and the 23 with a 24 both transom mount vs platform. I saw a post on parkers Facebook page replying to a post asking the price of a 2300cc.

(Parker Offshore will be making some exciting announcements regarding the Parker product lineup for 2022 model year in late summer/early fall of 2021. At that time, the website will be updated and will include pricing.)

So from what I can see is they are going to bring out something but no one knows...

Does anyone know any more?
You know when something isn’t broken we shouldn’t try to FIX it once one gets used to that bracket it’s really a plus to have !

--

What tow vehicle are you using? I'm a little worried about towing with my 4.6L Tundra, but it sounds like folks are using less to tow a 2320.

Latest posts

Back