Have you ever seen a 2801?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone here has ever owned or seen a 28 foot center console? I guess Parker would call it a 2801. I wonder if they are as large in person as they sound. The salesman at our local dealer told me he has never seen one and he's not even sure if they still make it.

Uncle Matt-They do not show a 2801 in the 07 brochure,but I dont know if it was ever available.Ive never seen or heard of one,But then again Parker has made all kinds of cool stuff over the years. 8) Capt.Guy Just looked on Yacht-word.com there is a 2001 28 center console for sale...The elusive 2801 exists (looks pretty cool too)

Uncle Matt, they did make a 2801 for several years only a few differences from a 2501. the 28 had 2 - 150 gal. fuel tanks and had the head in the console. We sold around 2 a year in the Keys and I know a lot of other dealers never sold any. Which is why they don't offer it any more. And yes it was very large 36' LOA and the 9'6" beam and it rode very well. The last one I sold retailed for around $95,000. Hope this helps. Capt Brad

I just cobrokered for a friend a 2000 Parker 2801. The boat is an absolute, freshwater creampuff. Twin Yamaha 225's (approx. 100 hours), Loadmaster aluminum trailer, T-top, outriggers, basic electronics.

I cannot wait to go tuna fishing on it this summer.

Uncle Matt":15d5uv89 said:
I just wondered if anyone here has ever owned or seen a 28 foot center console? I guess Parker would call it a 2801. I wonder if they are as large in person as they sound. The salesman at our local dealer told me he has never seen one and he's not even sure if they still make it.

My friend has one, and he likes it lots. I can forward his email to you if you want. He hangs out on spearboard.com. I believe it is a 2001. The only problem he has had with it is the fuel tank started leaking. Parker sent a trailer down and picked it up and brought it back no charge. The boat is in the Tampa area.

jim

Trident is that boat still for sale or were you involved in the past sale? I found one in Florida that I'm semi interested in but there is a question about the hours on the motors. One website says 60 hours and the other says 260. The owner won't reply to my emails so I'm not sure what is true.

I want a deep V with twins so I can head out 40 or 50 miles off the Massachusetts coast. I came within inches of purchasing a leftover Grady White 283 two weeks ago. Now I'm kicking myself because the boat sold.

Back