Hello from Annapolis...New 1801 owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwpollock

Reaction score
Good afternoon all! I just picked up a new 1801 from Tri-State yesterday.
Im looking foward to many new familly boating memories on the Chesapeake!
Im sure I'll have a few questions along the way and am thankful to have this site as a guide!
FWFS, George

Congratulations on the new boat!

I picked up my 2100 SE from Tri-State this spring. This site has been a great help and very informative. I had a pretty easy learning curve and have started out the fishing season pretty successfully. If you have any questions fell free to PM me.

Congratulations on your new 1801, and welcome to the CP family George!
Now sit back with your beverage of choice and explore all the forums and you will learn why CP is known as "the Parker online owners manual". :)

Hyjack/Megabyte,

thanks again for the warm welcome!

Im sure Ill have a few questions here sooner or later. Currently gathering information on an economical depth/GPS/sonar package tha wont kill me. Im not a huge fisherman but would like to know exactly where I am, depths, etc... If you have any advise, please do share.

Have a great weekend!

gwpollock":yscpcqky said:
Im sure Ill have a few questions here sooner or later. Currently gathering information on an economical depth/GPS/sonar package tha wont kill me. Im not a huge fisherman but would like to know exactly where I am, depths, etc... If you have any advise, please do share.

Here you go... BOE Marine located in Stevensville. They do sales and installations.
http://www.boemarine.com

Give them a call, or stop into their showroom. Guaranteed the best price around.

Two big questions...
Do you want one combo unit or two units so you have a designated plotter and a designated bottom machine.

Do you have any brand or user preference, like you already know how Garmin or Lowrance works?

If you want a hand with the install, let me know

Ill definately check out BOE...Thanks!

I think for the sake of space Id like an "all in one" package. I dont have a preference on brand but would like something relatively simple to operate. Im sure most are very user friendly also. I am also looking for something around 4-500 dollars and a good warrenty.

Thanks again, all for taking the time to reply.

Best regards and stay safe out there...G

Congrats on the new rig! You will love it more and more. My Parker 2520 and I are also from Annapolis (Liberty Marina - South River). If you need any help putting fish in those new boxes, let me know and I'll gladly point you to a few spots where we have been doing well.

Back