Hello from current and future owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmoothOperator

Reaction score
Hello from Gulf Breeze, FL.!

I've happily owned a 1999 Parker 2300 DV CC for over 4 years. I decided to step up in size this year and looked at almost every walkaround in the 26-28 foot range. I thought I wanted all the new fancy doo-dads on many of today's boats, but I kept thinking "that's one more thing that's gonna break."

So I decided to buy a new Parker 2510XLD. I tried to find a deal on a used one, but could find very few deep vee 2510's (I guess people like to keep them). So I ordered a new one!!!

Boat should arrive middle January, so I am planning on all the new toys it will need. I also need to sell my 2300. I will be listing it soon for $23,500. I haven't decided if I will sell it or send it to my dealer yet.

I'm happy to join your great site, and will probably have plenty of rigging questions soon.

Welcome, list the 23DVCC here for free. Love the 25 w/a. Will it have a hardtop? Power?

Looks like you'll have the new 25w/a in time for the Keys get together in March. 8)

I bought a 2510 XLD at the Boston boat show last Feb. After one season, I am really in love with the boat. We use it around Cape Cod and it is the perfect boat for us. Please post some pics when you get her. Good luck!

Sounds like your Christmas will be about a month late.
Congratulations!!

Post some photos of her when you take delivery. :wink:

I remember back a few years ago when I was on my buddy's Bayliner Trophy. We were in a cove waiting for a few friends to arrive to tie up and throw a few back. Out of the corner of my eye I seen my friend "wayne" coming in. I took one look at his 2520 (first time seeing a Parker sport cabin) as he drew near and knew immediately I had to have one. It was the coolest looking boat I ever seen. It took a few more years of dreaming untill I finally made the plunge in September. I picked up a 2002 2520 with 99 hours and never looked back. I put about 45 hours on the boat this fall and sadly I just pulled her this week. I can't wait untill spring or should I say March to put her back where she belongs.

George

It's that time of year in this part of the world George.
Waiting for spring is the hard part.

I spend my 'waiting time' fishing for pickerel and breaking clay birds.

Porkchunker":1qj6zw64 said:
Megabyte":1qj6zw64 said:
It's that time of year in this part of the world George.
Waiting for spring is the hard part.

I spend my 'waiting time' fishing for pickerel and breaking clay birds.

This year...I'm not waiting...I'm fishing straight through.

If I did that, when would I have time to shoot? :)

hey i am in Destin Fl i was wondering if you purchased from Shipschandler?

Back