Hello from Maine

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcurrier

Reaction score
Hello from Maine- I am not a parker owner, but my dad and father-in-law both are, so I am a believer. I have been checking this site for a while and keepping an eye on the for sale site for a good deal on an 18 or 21. I currently own a 21' Kencraft w/100 hp Merc, but always looking!

I look forward to discussing repair techneques as well as fishing. I am an avid flyfisher for linesides here along the coast of NE.

Tight Lines-

Jason

Jason:

Welcome aboard ClassicParker, an all-you-can-eat Parker buffet! Parkers are the ultimate family boat because there is so much room to do -whatever- it is that your family is into. So just because you don't own the Parker, doesn't mean you aren't part of the Parker family. :lol:

Between your Dad and your Father-In-Law, you probably get to take part in -twice- as many Parker Projects as the rest of us, so bring your camera along on your next Parker adventure. And bring your Dad and Father-In-Law along to ClassicParker :lol:

John

Back