HELLO FROM RI

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ23

Reaction score
I'M A NEW PARKER OWNER FROM PT JUDITH, RI. BOUGHT A 2006 2310 W/ 250 YAMAHA. LOOKING FOR TIPS ON ADDITIONAL STORAGE FOR WIFE & KIDS STUFF ON WEEKENDS . WHAT IS UNDER V-BERTH BEYOND STANDARD WELLS? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Attachments

• IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 700
Welcome to ClassicParker and your On-Line Parker Owner's Manual. You will find a bazillion great threads in the Projects forum that document how owners have maintained and modified their boats. Enjoy.

PJ-

Welcome Aboard! Like Dave said, ClassicParker is the online Parker Owner's Manual. Browse through the various forums and you'll also find that we are an easily accessible reference library of ParkerPossibilities 8)

No two Parkers are alike. Because they are so completely customizable, they reflect the creativity, personality and favorite watersport of their owners. So here on ClassicParker you'll find 1001 ways to trick out your Parker and enjoy the heck out of your investment! :lol:

It's Free! All we ask is that you participate! Post photos and speak up!

- John

PJ23":vywnxhrq said:
WHAT IS UNDER V-BERTH BEYOND STANDARD WELLS?
Some models are different, like my '92 vintage mod-V 2520. I only have a port and starboard storage locker in the V-berth, which are covered by a Tempress 13x27 (23?) inch hatch, though the space below is much larger.

On newer models, there is another storage bin in the bow part of the v-berth. I thought about installing one there, but I for one, prefer to keep my bow light and move as much weight as I can to the stern.

If you wanted to cut into the v-berth deck and modify the storage, I implore you to contact the factory with your HIN, or hull ID number found on the top-right of the transom, molded in. They can provide you with a layout of the stringers. In between them it is all foamed in.

Welcome aboard! As stated above, this site is a great resource of information. Hope to see you out there this season.

Back